Wednesday, December 9, 2009

She's SO close!

We are almost there! Paisley is SOOOO close to walking, but she's so scared! She gets standing by herself, and once she realizes she isn't holding on to me or anything, she freaks out and waves her arms like she's trying to fly. I'm definitely not trying to rush through her life, but I want her to get it so bad!

Sorry about the date! I was using my mom's camera, and she obviously hasn't set the date on it!


This week I also got her signed up at the best daycare in the city. We're on a waiting list until late Spring, but at least we're guaranteed a spot! This place is amazing. There are NO tv's, which I love, and they have a time on Wednesdays where the pastor sings fun Bible songs with them. They learn to write their name in the 3 year old class, and they actually have scheduled instruction for the toddler classes. I tried to get her in there when we first moved here, but the waiting list was until January and needed something right then! I just know Paisley will love it there when she's able to go.

Last night Jeff was playing his guitar and Paisley wanted to help. She climbed up his leg and watched for a little bit before sticking her finger between the strings. Jeff tried to give her her first lesson, but she wanted to eat the pick instead!

So when Jeff took it and tried to show her how it was supposed to be used, she hung her head and pouted......


We are at the stage where she's learning the word "no". She knows what it means and can pretty much figure out when we're going to say it before we do. She'll come up to the cabinet and try to open it. When I give her the "you're not supposed to be doing that look" she looks at me and shakes her head no! She knows, but doesn't always follow through!!!

We are wrapping up our Christmas shopping this week, hopefully!!! I hate waiting until the last minute, but I feel sure there will be something I have forgotten.

Have a Happy Hump Day!
blog comments powered by Disqus