Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Here we go again....


Paisley is sick, again....We're back to the weazing, heavy breathing, coughing, can't keep anything down sickness. Last night she was up and down, coughing & crying, and there was nothing I could do that would make her feel better except hold her. I felt a wonderful, yet selfish, feeling knowing that I was the one she wanted and that the only thing that consoled her was me holding her. Then the exhaustion set in, the clock said 3:30, and I knew the rest of my day was going to be spent catching up on this precious time I was spending with Paisley. Right around 3:45, my nose started to stop up, and here comes my turn to be sick.


At the doctor yesterday, she weighed 28 lbs! I'll find out when we go back to the doctor today how long she is. Hopefully we can get this icky mess Paisley and I both have knocked out by the end of the week! Got to get better for the Super Bowl! :)

Off to get my baby....
blog comments powered by Disqus