Sunday, August 29, 2010

Softball Weekend

Dear Paisley,
This weekend was filled with softball! Daddy had a tournament ALL day Saturday from 9am-10pm!!! You and I relaxed for a bit in the morning, then it was off to root on the Generals.


You were such a good kid all day and never had a melt down....I was super proud of you. I think you're growing up! Haha.


Friday was your daddy's birthday, so we got him a cake and took him out to eat at Vince's. It was sooo good! You did pretty well up until the very end. Then we had to finish eating really fast so we could get out before you really acted up! I can't wait for that little phase to fade out! :)


You are growing up so fast and doing cuter things every day. Your new thing is moon-walking. You really just walk backwards saying "Look Mama, moon-walking!" But it's one of the cutest things I've ever seen!


I'm trying to kick a cold before you get it, but with as much as you're in my face and on top of me, I'm pretty sure it's inevitable that you'll be getting it!

It's off to work and school tomorrow, so I'm going to relax with you and Daddy for the rest of the day.

Later Tater,
Photobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus