Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's Official!


Dear Paisley,
As your Nana already told you, it's official that you're going to be a big sister! Mommy went to the doctor this past Thursday and got to hear baby's hearbeat, which means we're at least 12 weeks along. I go back Friday for a sonogram so we can get a more accurate due date, but right now, we're looking at the end of March, early April. You're going to be such a great big sister!!!


We are so excited! It's going to be so much fun with another little one around. I really don't care if it's a boy or girl, but it would be nice for you to have a little sister to grow up with and share things with as you get older.


You look so grown in this picture!

We got you some clothes for when it starts to get cooler (football weather clothing, I call it!), and you modeled it for us the other day!



Cute stuff, huh?!?

I got this little info paragraph from another blogger, Kelly, who is also pregnant with her second baby. I thought it was a good idea, so I wanted to post it on here every month or so so we can all keep up with baby #2!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 is the size of a lime
Total Weight Gain/Loss: not sure because I don't know how much I weighed before going to the doctor! Ha!
Maternity Clothes: Not yet....
Gender: Can't wait to find out!
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: Sleeping great and taking advantage of it!
What I miss: Nothing yet
Cravings: all things bad for me, especially chocolate!
Symptoms: growing stomach, slight nausea, tiredness....the usual
Best Moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat!

Here are a few pics from the weekend that I wanted to make sure I posted:





You are definitely my absolute favorite person in the whole world!!! :)

Later Tater,
Photobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus