Friday, March 1, 2013

Two Years Too Long

Dear Sisters,

Well, I was on a roll. I was consistently updating, keeping up with every milestone and memory, taking monthly pictures, and making this digital scrapbook thing a priority in my day. I made it through the first 3 months of sweet Swayze Kate's life putting as much emphasis on every little move she made just as I had done with Paisley. Then, all of a sudden, life happened.....summer vacation was up, it was time to get back into the classroom, and here we are, almost 2 years later! I know....it's a shame. I always said that I wanted to pay my 2nd child as much attention as my first and do all the same things I'd done before. I have, but I haven't taken the time to document any of it! So, from now on I'm going to make a valiant effort to keep up so hopefully some of Swayze's memories will get thrown in too!!! ;)







blog comments powered by Disqus