Monday, April 26, 2010

Roughing It

Dear Paisley,
This weekend, you got to go on your first camping trip. We just got a new camper (well, used, but it's new to us!) and decided to take it out for a trial camp not too far from home...just in case. We headed out around lunch Saturday, since it had been storming earlier that morning, and set up at Warfield Point, not too far from where we live. We had the best time, especially since the TV didn't work.....that's because we forgot a necessary cord....so we got in some us time. I bet if you walked up and down the camper once, you did it a million times! You had the best time checking everything out, and it gave you another place to throw your toys all over! We'll definitely be camping more now that I know you'll actually go and have a good time.

Nana's been busy making you some more outfits this weekend. Here lately, pretty much all you've been wearing are Nana's fashions! I thought I'd put a couple up here so you'd be able to see how talented your Nana is. By the time you're old enough to read this, those outfits might be long gone....





Cute, huh?!? Nana's gettin' pretty good at making your wardrobe!

This morning, we got to daycare at the same time as your boyfriend, Doty. This was the first morning you didn't cry, and you didn't hang on to me for dear life. You just headed down the hall to see Doty, hollering his name the whole way! It was really cute!

I hope you're having a good Monday, as you know they are not my favorite....I'll see ya later Tater!

Love, Mama
blog comments powered by Disqus