Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm Baaaaaack! :)

Whew!!!


Dear Paisley,
I feel like it has been years since I put anything on your blog. I know it's been a while, but school and work have been brutal here lately! On a good note, I think I got all A's from this first summer session, so I think it was all worth it!


This past month, we've had the All Star baseball game that your daddy coached at Smith Wills Stadium in Jackson, Memorial Day weekend, and several fun weekends camping and hanging out at Nana and Pappy's. I guess our way of relaxing is staying busy! :)


Your favorite thing to do right now is have us read to you and point out animals! You love saying the names and making the sound the animal makes.....it has to be one of the cutest things ever when you tell me that the cow says "Moo" like this......


or when you say that the bird goes "Teet teet" like this....



The kitty cat says "Nowwwww"....the frog says "Brrrrrr" (in the cutest little growling voice I've ever heard!).....the pig says "Ain't ain't"....and the monkey says "Oh oh ahahah"! Hahaha. You also know what the sheep, fish, alligator, snake, dog, and bee say! :) You are one super smart cookie!

There's no way to write about everything we've done this past month and a half, but I wanted to make sure I put some pictures on here, especially since this IS your scrapbook! So here goes.....







Photobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus