Friday, January 14, 2011

27 Weeks

Dear Paisley,

How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of baby: Swayze is the size of a head of cauliflower
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 25 lbs!
(And I feel every pound!!!)
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants and some tops, but I try to make the regular stuff I have work! :)
Gender: It's a girl!!! Swayze Katherine Walls
Movement: She doesn't move as much as Paisley did, but I definitely know she's there!
Sleep: Once I get comfy, I'm good.
What I miss: Being able to breathe! Bending over! Walking without waddling! Skinny jeans!
Cravings: Anything with sugar....that explains the weight gain! :)
Symptoms: Waddling, eating everything, Braxton Hicks, the usual...
Best Moment this week: Paisley laying on my stomach and saying "I love you Fwayze!" :)


It's hard to believe that in 13 weeks (give or take a couple) that we are going to have 2 sweet little girls in the house! I've got so much to do that I keep putting off because I feel like I have a lot longer than I really do! I think you are finally getting the idea that you're going to have a little sister to play and fight with, and that you are going to have to learn to share your things with her.

We've not been doing a whole heck of a lot lately since we did so much during our 2 week break. It's taken a while to get back into the swing of things and in our normal routine.

You came home singing The Hokey Pokey the other day and it was so cute! This weekend my plan is to tape you singing all your songs you like, but my luck you won't want to perform! :)

I am missing you today, so I just wanted to say hey, and let you know what we've been up to.

Love you bunches,
Mama

blog comments powered by Disqus