Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bye Bye 2010, Hello 2011!

Dear Paisley,

As I look back on 2010, I can't help but smile and be thankful about all we did, had, and went through. With new jobs, new milestones, and new living quarters, 2010 brought about a lot of change not only with you but with our family as well. One of the biggest things is that we found out you are going to be a big sister to a beautiful baby girl in April 2011.

In 2010, you learned your ABCs, to count to 12, to sing Jesus Loves Me, Swing Low Sweet Chariot, and many other songs you sing on a daily basis! (I'll attach the audio as soon as I learn how!)
You also learned how to pedal your tricycle - you kind of didn't have a choice hanging out with Nathan and Caleb....It was either keep up or move out of the way!!!

We had your daddy's family Christmas at Uncle Mike's beautiful house in Oxford this year. Of all the grandkids, you're the only girl! You were playing "football" with the boys and ran and played just as hard as they did!

I also enjoyed my first 1/2 year as a teacher, although having a long break with you and Daddy sure does make it a lot harder to go back to work! I feel like I did when I went back to work after maternity leave with you! However, I sure did enjoy 15 straight days at my parents' house with you and the rest of our family over the holidays! I think Nana and Pappy did too! :)

It's going to be a tough year to top, but I think with Swayze being born, my first summer vacation to spend with y'all, and all of the new adventures to see and do as a family of FOUR, I'll be saying the same thing next year! With all the new things you say and do, you definitely keep me on my toes wondering what you're going to do next! I need to go to sleep to get ready for work, but knowing me, I'll just lay here looking at the ceiling or something. If I go to sleep, it will be tomorrow, and I'll have to spend the day away from you and Daddy....I hate this part of nice vacations!
Here are a few pictures from the holidays that show just how much fun we enjoyed ourselves!







Merry Everything and Happy 2011!!!

Photobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus