Tuesday, November 3, 2009

One Down, One to Go!


Yay! We did it! I passed the Praxis I on the first try after winging it and being out of school for 4 years! Now that that stress is over, it's time to focus on the next one.....which isn't going to be such a walk in the park.....

So last night after Paisley got her bath, we decided it was time for her first haircut. She had this ring of long hair at the base of her head that was longer than any of the other hair on her head! (Except for the ring of hair she has in the front....) It was long on the left, and just a little long on the right, and the middle...well, it just didn't quite fill in. It was all just a little weird back there! So, I got out her cute little labeled pouch for "Baby's 1st Haircut" and went to work with my skills. Let's just say the baby mullet is gone! I have to say I was a little sad to see it go.

On to the next milestone!
blog comments powered by Disqus