Monday, November 23, 2009

This past week has been a very low-key one compared to most. Other than Paisley's daily activities, Jeff and I have kept it pretty simple...work and then relaxing at home (well, about as much as you can with an almost 9 month old...).


Paisley has started trying to do EVERYTHING by herself! She's trying to walk away from her toys without grabbing onto something else....


(How cute is this outfit?!? A friend of mine's mother-in-law makes these, and I have feeling my mother-in-law will be a regular customer! :) It came from Layla-Bo-Bayla Designs, and they are working on a website. You can find them on Facebook though!!!)

She's trying to dress herself......Except the too small tutu got stuck on her head.....


She's even feeding herself....Except, the Li'l Puffs ended up in a pile beside her head....

She can even blow kisses, wave bye-bye, and anytime Jeff or I get off the phone and say "bye", she says "bye bye" too! She is getting such a personality!

Next week will be chocked full of Thanksgiving pictures since we have both my family and Jeff's Thanksgiving get-togethers. I'm hoping to get some outside pictures done of Paisley while the weather isn't freezing outside! It's getting time to make Christmas cards soon, and for once, Jeff and I won't have to worry about what we're wearing in it. This year will be all about Paisley! Have a Happy Thanksgiving, and I'll be updating soon!
blog comments powered by Disqus