Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary!


Dear Paisley,
Today is your dad's and my 3rd anniversary, and also your "Aunt" Jessie's birthday! Three years ago today, we had the best time with some of the best friends we could ever ask for! After months of planning, we got married at the First United Methodist Church in Batesville. It was one of about 3 weddings that day, so it was mainly our closest family and friends that got to come.


It was absolutely perfect all day! After pictures, your daddy got to see me for the first time in my dress, just me and him (and a few peeking over the balcony that had snuck out of the dressing room)! Then we finished up pictures, and I started the waterworks! I just knew your dad would be the one crying, but I ended up crying the entire time.


After the wedding, we ran off to the "Love Shack" for the after reception party(aka Ron and Suzanne's guest house and our living quarters for the first 6 months we were married....that's another post all-together! Who knew a 1 room place with a stove and shower would be some of the best times we'd ever have?!?). We didn't get to go on our honeymoon because the government lost my passport! So we went for our 1st anniversary! After all, it was already paid for.....

I don't have but a couple of pictures from the wedding because the professional ones are all in albums packed away, but we have one heck of a video that I pull out from time to time and watch! Can't wait for you to see it one day.

We've had a fun 3 years so far, and I can't wait for the next 33! It's been a fun ride, Boo, and I can't wait until you get to have the fun of planning a wedding to someone that you love as much as I love your daddy! :)
Photobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus