Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh, you make me smile!

Dear Paisley,
On our way to daycare this morning, Uncle Kracker's song You Make Me Smile came on and you said "dance, dance". (Yes, I listen music by a man named Uncle Kracker....I can only imagine the names of some of the artists around when you're my age! Ha.) I looked in my mirror to see you bobbing your head and waving your arms, just having the best time "dancing" in your car seat.

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed, sing like bird
Dizzy in my head, spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night



You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh, you make me smile.



Just thought I'd let you know! :)

Anywho, dinner out with Daddy last night was great until you decided you were ready to get down and act a mess. I had contemplated just letting you loose, but Daddy thought that would be a bad idea, and I'm pretty sure he was right. Although with your Chatty Cathy self, you probably would have just gone around saying hi to everyone in the restaurant like a Wal-Mart greeter. I just don't know what we're going to do with your little outspoken tail!


Not much is going on today....just working for the weekend as usual. Grey's Anatomy season finale is on tonight! Whoo hoo! I have dvd's of the show, so please feel free to watch one day to see what your mama used to watch. I can hear you now...."Mmmoooommmmm....." as you roll your eyes....

Have a great day at daycare, and I'll see ya later, Tater!
Photobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus