Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wrap Up and Things I've Missed

Dear Paisley,

With all that's been going on lately, I haven't exactly had the time to do a "sho-nuff" post so I wanted to put up a lot of things that I may have just skimmed over in the last few weeks.

First off, Halloween. You were the absolute cutest pig I've ever seen!




Then, I got crafty and started making you some outfits....

Yes, your domestic mama made that one! It was the first outfit I made for you!!! :) I can see a summer job manifesting for me, and I'm super excited!

Then, we hung out at Nana and Pappy's, went to see Santa, and cheered on our Rebels.

You love climbing on Pappy's lawn mower.

We like making messes....

Santa gave you a colored candy cane!
Go Rebels!!! Hotty Toddy! :)
We've also been working on this whole potty training thing. I would LOVE to get you out of diapers before Swayze gets here....we better get going on that one!


Oh, and don't forget Thanksgiving...

This year, I have so much to be thankful for. Especially you two! :)

That's the last month or so in a nutshell. I hope you get the gist of how busy we've been visiting and working and keeping up with you! Our Thanksgiving break is almost over, so I'm going to go chill for a bit.

Love ya babe!

Photobucket

blog comments powered by Disqus