Thursday, November 11, 2010

Jesus Loves Me!

Dear Paisley,
This week it seems like you have grown up so much!  You are singing all the words to "Jesus Loves Me", saying all of your ABC's, and counting to 10!!!  You are acting like such a big girl.  In the mornings when I leave for work, you say "Bye, bye, Mommy.  See you later!"  :)  It's sooooo cute and makes my heart melt.  You've gotten to where you climb on top of me at night when you get sleepy and root like a little puppy.
I can't upload pictures from my computer at work, so I'll have to put some up later when I get home.
Here's what's going on with me this week.  I go in a week to hopefully find out what we're having....I HOPE it cooperates this time!!!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 is the length of a banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Both, maternity when I feel like being comfortable
Gender: Hope to find out next Thursday!!!
Movement: I've been feeling the baby a lot more lately, but not as much as Paisley moved when I was pregnant with her
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Diet Dr. Pepper and skinny jeans.....
Cravings: All food, especially sweets and all things NOT good for me
Symptons: Tired all the time!!!
Best Moment this week: Just feeling the baby more
I hope you're having a good day at daycare, Boo!  Love you!
XOXO, Mama
blog comments powered by Disqus