Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Paisley!

Dear Paisley,

It took me a little while to realize that being a bad blogger didn't mean that I was a bad mother, which is why I am at peace with my posts being so few and far between here lately. Afterall, I am a full time teacher, student, mother, and wife who is within days of having a baby and doing well to get up and get anything accomplished everyday. With all that said, I am not okay with the fact that I did not take 5 minutes thirty days ago to at least acknowledge your birthday on here. You are one amazing little girl, Paisley Rae, and I know this probably won't ever matter to you, but it does my heart so much better to at least tell you happy birthday on the blog I've dedicated to being a scrapbook of your life. So, HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY PAISLEY! I love you more than you will ever know, and the simple thought of you makes me smile. I look forward to many more happy birthdays with our cute little family and can't wait to see the person you grow up to be!

Love,
Momma
blog comments powered by Disqus