Saturday, April 16, 2011

Swayze Katherine is Here!

Dear Paisley,

Your baby sister, Swayze Katherine, finally got here yesterday, only five days late!  At 2:41 pm on April 15, 2011, you became a big sister to a precious 8 lb. 11 oz. 19 3/4 in. bundle of pure joy! 

You love to hold her, and you keep pointing at her saying "baby!"  She looks exactly like you did when you were born with a head full of jet black hair and dark olive skin.  I can't wait to see how much like you she actually turns out to be! I wonder if her eyes will stay blue like yours and daddy's or if they'll be brown like mine.  Or if her hair will stay dark like mine or be light brown/blonde like yours.  I can't wait to see the beautiful ladies you two precious girls are going to grow up to be.

From the very first moment I held you two years ago, I have loved you with everything I have and couldn't imagine having the same love for anything or anyone else.  But once Swayze was handed to me yesterday, everything I've ever felt for you inside me just doubled! Your daddy and I have two beautiful girls that are perfect in every way and that make us wonder just how we got to be so lucky!

XOXO,
Mama





blog comments powered by Disqus