Sunday, April 10, 2011

It Came and It Went

Dear Paisley,

Today is Swayze's due date and the day is almost over.  Looks like I will be going to work tomorrow with yet another doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon.  I've gotten a lot done today - 5 loads of laundry, a semi-clean house, and a little bit of homework.  I guess it's a good thing lil sis didn't decide to come today as I obviously had too much to do around here anyway!

A lot of people have been checking on me today which really made the day a less aggravating.  I think I'm aggravated because it's like waiting on someone to give you a surprise after they've already said "I've got a surprise for you, but I can't tell you what it is!" Ugh! I hate when people do that! Ha.

Oh, well.  Tomorrow is another day and another possibility of having a baby.  Maybe I can skip the doctor's office and go straight on to the hospital!  Hey, a girl can dream, right?!?  :)

Later Tater!
Mama

blog comments powered by Disqus