Saturday, April 9, 2011

Patiently Waiting...

Dear Paisley,
We are still waiting for your little sister to make her debut... You are just like your daddy, and I can already tell Swayze is going to be a lot like me....fashionably late for EVERYTHING!

I'm due tomorrow with no sign of anything changing today.  It sure would be a pretty day to have a baby! :) However, my doctor is adamant about not inducing unless medically necessary, so it looks like we'll be waiting for Swayze to decide on her own.....perfect.  I reckon I can be miserably uncomfortable a little while longer since it will all be worth it when she finally gets here.

It's SO pretty out today so I got you out and took some pictures.  As soon as you decide to take a nap, I'll get them edited and put up here.  Until then, I'll sit here and enjoy you being an only child for a little longer!

Later Tater,
Mama

blog comments powered by Disqus